How Does it Work...
When it comes to keratin, tough is good. Its strong protective qualities improve the hair both inside and out. It brings to hair what it was lacking to begin with and what it has lost over the years.
Is the hair dull dry and damaged? Is it curly, wavy, frizzy, overly voluminous or unmanageable? Application of our keratin treatment puts an end to all that.
The smaller keratin molecules penetrate the hair cortex improving and repairing the quality of the hair from the inside. The added strength, elasticity and moisture result in the smooth, soft, shiny and straightened effect.
The larger molecules coat the hair cuticle and take the environmental insults such as UV rays, smog, and smoke for your hair on the outside. Further damage to the hair shaft is prevented.
F A Q - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after coloring?
Yes. For better results we recommend only after you color your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do on virgin hair?
Yes. But it won’t last as long as a previously colored or chemically treated hair.
8. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages?
Yes. We recommend on children 6 and over.
9. Can I color my hair and do the treatment?
Yes. We recommend you color the hair first.
10. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when?
Yes, you can wash your hair the same day but we recommend waiting 48 hours if you have coarse hair.
11. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
Not before you wash your hair.
12. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment?
13. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?
2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
14. What shampoo can I use after doing the treatment?
We recommend our shampoo, because it does not contain Sulfate and harsh Salts, and it also has Keratin and Aloe Vera.
15. When should I have the treatment done again?
3 months or as needed.
16. Can I do the treatment every month?
17. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
No. We recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can
trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
18. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the waiting period?
19. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do?
Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
20. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing?
It is not recommended by the FDA.
21. Can a infant be present while the treatment its being done?
No. Because the smell may irritate the child.